Star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ Sarkar is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters during the upcoming Diwali season. This intense political drama is slated for release on November 6 and even the Telugu version will be released on the same day.
Since today evening, there have been rumors that a grand pre-release event for Sarkar’s Telugu version will be held on October 29 in Hyderabad and that Vijay himself will be attending the event to promote the film. However, the film’s PR team has clarified that the news is false.
Ashok Vallabhaneni, who had released Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, is releasing Sarkar’s Telugu version. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture