Star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ Sarkar is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters during the upcoming Diwali season. This intense political drama is slated for release on November 6 and even the Telugu version will be released on the same day.
Since today evening, there have been rumors that a grand pre-release event for Sarkar’s Telugu version will be held on October 29 in Hyderabad and that Vijay himself will be attending the event to promote the film. However, the film’s PR team has clarified that the news is false.
Ashok Vallabhaneni, who had released Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, is releasing Sarkar’s Telugu version. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date