It is already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project under Puri Jagannadh’s direction is going on at a jet speed. The unit had recently completed a long schedule in Hyderabad and will soon be leaving for Portugal for a 40-day schedule.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of this film by offering a fancy price of about 9 crores. Shriya Saran and Muskhan will be seen as the heroines in this gangster drama.
Produced by Anand Prasad, this as-yet-untitled flick has music by Anup Rubens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan