It is already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project under Puri Jagannadh’s direction is going on at a jet speed. The unit had recently completed a long schedule in Hyderabad and will soon be leaving for Portugal for a 40-day schedule.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of this film by offering a fancy price of about 9 crores. Shriya Saran and Muskhan will be seen as the heroines in this gangster drama.
Produced by Anand Prasad, this as-yet-untitled flick has music by Anup Rubens.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot