It is already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project under Puri Jagannadh’s direction is going on at a jet speed. The unit had recently completed a long schedule in Hyderabad and will soon be leaving for Portugal for a 40-day schedule.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of this film by offering a fancy price of about 9 crores. Shriya Saran and Muskhan will be seen as the heroines in this gangster drama.
Produced by Anand Prasad, this as-yet-untitled flick has music by Anup Rubens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking