A few days ago, we had reported that NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor-politician NT Rama Rao, was getting fancy offers from all quarters. Now, the latest update is that Asian Cinemas, the reputed distribution house in Nizam, has acquired this film’s Nizam rights by offering a hefty amount.
NTR has Nandamuri Balakrishna essaying NTR’s role and Vidya Balan playing Basavatarakam. Rana will be seen in Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Currently, the unit is on a break and will resume shoot soon with a massive schedule.
Krish is directing the movie and Balayya is co-producing it in association with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is scheduled for a Sankranthi 2019 release.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon