A few days ago, we had reported that NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor-politician NT Rama Rao, was getting fancy offers from all quarters. Now, the latest update is that Asian Cinemas, the reputed distribution house in Nizam, has acquired this film’s Nizam rights by offering a hefty amount.
NTR has Nandamuri Balakrishna essaying NTR’s role and Vidya Balan playing Basavatarakam. Rana will be seen in Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Currently, the unit is on a break and will resume shoot soon with a massive schedule.
Krish is directing the movie and Balayya is co-producing it in association with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is scheduled for a Sankranthi 2019 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date
- Interesting title locked for Nithiin-Yeleti’s film