The theaters around the state were closed because of the GST tax which was imposed all over. The entire film industry stood as one and even met the chief minister Panner Selvam to discuss this issue.
Reports suggest that an amicable solution has been received and the theaters will be opened from tonight second show or tomorrow morning. We need to what kind of hope does the government give to the industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film