The theaters around the state were closed because of the GST tax which was imposed all over. The entire film industry stood as one and even met the chief minister Panner Selvam to discuss this issue.
Reports suggest that an amicable solution has been received and the theaters will be opened from tonight second show or tomorrow morning. We need to what kind of hope does the government give to the industry.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl