Though an official confirmation is yet to be received on this project, reports reveal that it was Puri who pitched the idea to Revathi and prompted her to direct this project.
Revathi has directed some critically acclaimed films in the past in Hindi and was last seen in the internationally acclaimed Margarita with a Straw alongside Kalki Koechlin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations