By now, everyone knows that Kajal is all set to get married on the 30th of this month to her longtime boyfriend Gautam Kitchulu. The wedding will be held in Mumbai in an intimate manner.
The news according to the Mumbai media is that less than a hundred people will attend her wedding and right from the location to all the arrangements, Kajal has planned things herself.
The talk is that Kajal had no plans of getting married this year but the lockdown changed all of that and she has planned things one by one on her own along with her family.
Right from her wedding lehenga to the reception gown, Kajal has picked up great stuff and will be a treat for everyone to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya