By now, everyone knows that Kajal is all set to get married on the 30th of this month to her longtime boyfriend Gautam Kitchulu. The wedding will be held in Mumbai in an intimate manner.
The news according to the Mumbai media is that less than a hundred people will attend her wedding and right from the location to all the arrangements, Kajal has planned things herself.
The talk is that Kajal had no plans of getting married this year but the lockdown changed all of that and she has planned things one by one on her own along with her family.
Right from her wedding lehenga to the reception gown, Kajal has picked up great stuff and will be a treat for everyone to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut