The core team of YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is set to fly to the US for a major schedule at the end of the month. Sai Dharam Teja, Shraddha Das and Saiyami Kher are playing lead roles in this musical love story. Last year, the film was shot in Las Vegas and several other areas in the US for a long time, but the unit had to return to India after Sai Dharam Teja got injured. Now, we hear that the film will be shot for 40 days across the US. Gunasekharan is the cinematographer and Chakri is composing the music. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film and if all goes well, Rey will hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship