RGV and his former associate Anurag Kashyap ended their six-year long cold war with a kiss, quite literally. The duo recently met at a private party in Mumbai and were spotted having a great time.
It was RGV who gave Anurag Kashyap his first big break with Satya for which Anurag Kashyap was a writer. After working for few more years together, the duo parted ways and Anurag went on to become an acclaimed director with films like Dev D, Gulaal and Gangs Of Wasseypur to his credit. Things went wrong between the two when RGV took a dig at Anurag after Bombay Velvet flopped, and then Anurag shot back at RGV on Karan Johar’s show that RGV has become irrelevant now.
While the two have decided to bury their differences and move on, it remains to be seen if they decide to collaborate anytime soon. Let’s wait and watch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej