RGV has once again upheld his reputation for churning out films faster than anyone can imagine! While filmmakers across the country are trying to figure out how to start shooting after the lockdown ends, RGV has announced that he has already made a film on Coronavirus subject.
The filmmaker claimed that his upcoming film, Coronavirus, will be world’s first film on this subject, and that the entire film was shot during the lockdown. The first trailer of the film is going to be unveiled later this week.
Incidentally, he has another film, Climax, starring Mia Malkova, lined up for release. More details about both the films are going to be announced soon.
MADE a feature film called “CORONAVIRUS” 👍it is shot entirely during LOCKDOWN Period💪. It will be WORLD’S FIRST FILM ON Coronavirus subject..Our actors and crew proved CREATIVITY cannot be LOCKED DOWN even in LOCKDOWN 🙏 Trailer tmrw 26th 5 PM #CORONAVIRUSFILM @shreyaset
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood