Hits or flops doesn’t matter for RGV as he keeps making films one after the other. After the debacle of Officer, he is all set to make a new Hindi film now.
The latest we hear is that the film will be titled Virus and will be made in Hindi. The film is being produced by Parang Sanghvi who earlier produced Sarkaar and The Attacks of 26/11.
The star cast is yet to be decided and the film will be based on the Ebola virus which killed several people in the country a few years ago. More details of this film are still awaited.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film