Hits or flops doesn’t matter for RGV as he keeps making films one after the other. After the debacle of Officer, he is all set to make a new Hindi film now.
The latest we hear is that the film will be titled Virus and will be made in Hindi. The film is being produced by Parang Sanghvi who earlier produced Sarkaar and The Attacks of 26/11.
The star cast is yet to be decided and the film will be based on the Ebola virus which killed several people in the country a few years ago. More details of this film are still awaited.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success