RGV is thrilled with the response that his recent project GST, starring Mia Malkova, has received on the internet. The project has been in the news for several days altogether and when it was released on January 26, the response was so huge that the server of a website hosting the original video crashed.
Interestingly, RGV has now announced that he’s going to make a sequel to this project. While he hasn’t revealed the details about the project and what exactly he’s going to focus on this time, RGV took to Twitter saying, “Owing to the FANTASTICALLY AWESOME response to #GST, I am starting #GST2 very soon..May God Be With Me and GST Lovers.”
Last weekend, GST climbed the charts on IMDB to become the most talked about projects across India, and in the process, it even surpassed the buzz created by Padmavat on the popular movie site.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans