Filmmaker RGV has announced that one of his upcoming films, CoronaVirus is going to be the first Telugu film that will release in theatres in December. The announcement comes just days after the Telangana government gave a green signal to open the theatres with 50% occupancy in the state.
Agastya Manju has directed the film and RGV says that Coronavirus is a real life horror film. The film’s shoot was wrapped up quite some time ago during the lockdown, and it depicts the story of a family which is trapped inside a house as the pandemic spreads around them.
Earlier this year, RGV released quite a few films through his app on a pay per view basis, and many believed that he will release Coronavirus, the film, too on his app; however, he has announced that it’ll be released theatrically on December 11.
FIRST film to release after Lockdown ends is CORONAVIRUS on December 11th ..It is REAL LIFE HORROR FILM pic.twitter.com/7QpsiPmEY8
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) November 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet
- Prema Desam fame, Abbas all set for a comeback
- Ram’s next with Tamil director?