Filmmaker RGV has announced that one of his upcoming films, CoronaVirus is going to be the first Telugu film that will release in theatres in December. The announcement comes just days after the Telangana government gave a green signal to open the theatres with 50% occupancy in the state.
Agastya Manju has directed the film and RGV says that Coronavirus is a real life horror film. The film’s shoot was wrapped up quite some time ago during the lockdown, and it depicts the story of a family which is trapped inside a house as the pandemic spreads around them.
Earlier this year, RGV released quite a few films through his app on a pay per view basis, and many believed that he will release Coronavirus, the film, too on his app; however, he has announced that it’ll be released theatrically on December 11.
FIRST film to release after Lockdown ends is CORONAVIRUS on December 11th ..It is REAL LIFE HORROR FILM pic.twitter.com/7QpsiPmEY8
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) November 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?