After shocking a lot of people with his comments, ranging from movie stars to Gods, RGV’s latest tweets have shocked everyone once again. The ace filmmaker took to Twitter to apologise to Tiger Shroff and Vidyut Jammwal for the irritation he caused to them. Recently, RGV tweeted that if Tiger and Vidyut fought in real life, Tiger would win the battle.
Even more shocking was RGV’s confession that he’s going to get off Vodka and he whole-heartedly apologised to Pawan Kalyan’s fans. “Just decided to get off Vodka and also want to apologise to every1 i evr bothered including Lord Ganpati’s devotees nd @PawanKalyan ‘s fans,” RGV said on Twitter.
Whether he’s being serious or if this is another set of late-night tweets, only time will tell. The bigger mystery, however, is why did RGV change his mind and apologise to people whom he had been targeting for the past few months.
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda