Whatever RGV does it becomes a sensation of sorts. He is also making a biopic on the life of NTR which will be narrated through the view of NTR’s wife Lakshmi Parvathi.
The film has been named Lakshmi’s NTR and today, RGV posted a picture after doing a special puja in Tirumala. What’s special is that RGV, who is an atheist visited a temple for the first time in his life.
He posted a picture and said ” This is what NTR did to me for the sake of Lakshmi’s NTR. Later today, RGV is going to hold a press conference and announce the film officially.
The star cast of the film is also said to be announced today. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance