For the last few years, Ram Gopal Varma has been going through a rough phase with no notable hits to his credit. His Siva hero Nagarjuna surprised everyone by signing RGV’s Officer despite the director’s forgettable track record in recent years. Officer is releasing on June 1.
In a recent interview during Officer’s promotions, Nagarjuna said that RGV will come up with his best if he thoroughly concentrates on a film. “I had signed Officer only after telling RGV that I’ll do the film only if he gives his total energies to the movie. It was not a condition but a friendly request,” said Nag.
Nag also downplayed the recent controversies RGV was part of and said that he never interferes in anyone’s personal life. “65 percent of my movie life is over already, I just want to enjoy the remaining 35 perfect,” said Nagarjuna.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date