For the last few years, Ram Gopal Varma has been going through a rough phase with no notable hits to his credit. His Siva hero Nagarjuna surprised everyone by signing RGV’s Officer despite the director’s forgettable track record in recent years. Officer is releasing on June 1.
In a recent interview during Officer’s promotions, Nagarjuna said that RGV will come up with his best if he thoroughly concentrates on a film. “I had signed Officer only after telling RGV that I’ll do the film only if he gives his total energies to the movie. It was not a condition but a friendly request,” said Nag.
Nag also downplayed the recent controversies RGV was part of and said that he never interferes in anyone’s personal life. “65 percent of my movie life is over already, I just want to enjoy the remaining 35 perfect,” said Nagarjuna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover