Ever since Pawan Kalyan launched the Jana Sena Party, RGV is a busy man. Right from expressing his views on Pawan Kalyan joining politics to trashing Pawan Kalyan’s book ‘ISM’, the filmmaker did not shy away from expressing his opinions.
In an open letter to Pawan Kalyan, RGV slammed ISM for being a non-explanatory book and he also said that Pawan Kalyan is being misguided by the latter’s friend Raju Ravi Tej. RGV, who is an avid reader, quoted works of several influential philosophers and how ‘ISM’ pales in comparison to all those great books.
In the same letter, RGV compared Pawan Kalyan with Bruce Lee and urged him to not get influenced by others. “I feel you share Bruce Lee’s focused intensity and dynamic integrity. Bruce Lee’s style is unique because he refused to be influenced by others. I really wish that you understand that only what you feel yourself, and how you express it yourself will be your own unique philosophy,” RGV said, while talking about Pawan Kalyan.
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections