As soon as Balakrishna announced a biopic on his father NT Rama Rao, eccentric director Ram Gopal Varma too had announced a biopic on the last days of NTR and his relationship with Lakshmi Parvathi. RGV’s version of NTR biopic has been titled Lakshmi’s NTR. A few promotional stills and the controversial ‘Vennupotu’ song created a lot of buzz for Lakshmi’s NTR.
Meanwhile, there has been a lot of curiosity among fans and industry circles about Balakrishna’s reaction to Lakshmi’s NTR. In a latest interview while promoting NTR Kathanayakudu, Balayya ended the suspense and opened up about RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR.
“Varma did not take my permission before beginning Lakshmi’s NTR. But I consulted all my family members and sought their approval before I made a film on my father. I don’t know with what perspective Varma is making a film on my father. It’s his personal choice. More than my reaction, it’s the audiences’ response that matters,” said Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon