As soon as Balakrishna announced a biopic on his father NT Rama Rao, eccentric director Ram Gopal Varma too had announced a biopic on the last days of NTR and his relationship with Lakshmi Parvathi. RGV’s version of NTR biopic has been titled Lakshmi’s NTR. A few promotional stills and the controversial ‘Vennupotu’ song created a lot of buzz for Lakshmi’s NTR.
Meanwhile, there has been a lot of curiosity among fans and industry circles about Balakrishna’s reaction to Lakshmi’s NTR. In a latest interview while promoting NTR Kathanayakudu, Balayya ended the suspense and opened up about RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR.
“Varma did not take my permission before beginning Lakshmi’s NTR. But I consulted all my family members and sought their approval before I made a film on my father. I don’t know with what perspective Varma is making a film on my father. It’s his personal choice. More than my reaction, it’s the audiences’ response that matters,” said Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news