Ram Gopal Varma is no stranger to police cases and controversies. But this time, he has filed a police complaint against a young filmmaker named P Jayakumar with the Panjagutta Police.
In his complaint, RGV alleged that Jayakumar morphed his image and pasted his face to the naked body of a female and posted it on the internet. Cops are currently probing the matter.
Jayakumar made headlines a few months ago when he alleged that RGV had stolen his script and made the controversial short film, GST. Recently, Jayakumar again alleged that RGV had also plagiarized his other script and made the soon-to-release action thriller, Officer. Jayakumar had earlier worked as a writer in RGV’s team. He was the script writer for RGV’s Sarkar 3.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri