It’s well-known that eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is making a film on the final days of actor-politician NT Rama Rao. Titled Lakshmi’s NTR, the biopic will be narrated in NTR’s second wife Lakshmi Parvathi’s perspective.
Until now, RGV has kept the name of the actress who’s essaying Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR a top secret. But this evening, RGV took to Twitter and revealed his Lakshmi Parvathi. Popular Kannada actress Yagna Shetty, who had earlier played the role of notorious sandalwood smuggler Veerappan’s wife in RGV’s 2016 biopic Killing Veerappan, will be playing Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR.
However, RGV is still maintaining the suspense over the actor who will reprise NT Rama Rao’s role in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) January 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby