It’s well-known that eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is making a film on the final days of actor-politician NT Rama Rao. Titled Lakshmi’s NTR, the biopic will be narrated in NTR’s second wife Lakshmi Parvathi’s perspective.
Until now, RGV has kept the name of the actress who’s essaying Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR a top secret. But this evening, RGV took to Twitter and revealed his Lakshmi Parvathi. Popular Kannada actress Yagna Shetty, who had earlier played the role of notorious sandalwood smuggler Veerappan’s wife in RGV’s 2016 biopic Killing Veerappan, will be playing Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR.
However, RGV is still maintaining the suspense over the actor who will reprise NT Rama Rao’s role in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) January 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s important message on World Environment Day
- Guess : Who is this award-winning actress?
- Thaman readies a solid tune for Sarkaru Vari Paata?
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet