It’s well-known that eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is making a film on the final days of actor-politician NT Rama Rao. Titled Lakshmi’s NTR, the biopic will be narrated in NTR’s second wife Lakshmi Parvathi’s perspective.
Until now, RGV has kept the name of the actress who’s essaying Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR a top secret. But this evening, RGV took to Twitter and revealed his Lakshmi Parvathi. Popular Kannada actress Yagna Shetty, who had earlier played the role of notorious sandalwood smuggler Veerappan’s wife in RGV’s 2016 biopic Killing Veerappan, will be playing Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR.
However, RGV is still maintaining the suspense over the actor who will reprise NT Rama Rao’s role in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) January 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Poll : Who among these is the most glamorous heroine?
- Bigg Boss makes special plan to rope in NTR
- Unique honor for Rebel star Prabhas