Controversies favorite child Ram Gopal Varma has landed himself in yet another controversy. A screenwriter named Nilesh Girkar had approached the Bombay High Court alleging that the story of Sarkar 3, RGV’s upcoming movie featuring Amitabh Bachchan, was penned by him and that RGV didn’t give him due credit in the film’s titles.
Nilesh further alleged that RGV didn’t even pay the entire amount due to him. The court, after verifying Nilesh’s petition, directed RGV to organize a special screening of Sarkar 3 for Nilesh before March 20th, apart from depositing Rs 6.20 lakhs in court as payment settlement amount until the verdict is declared.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals