Controversies favorite child Ram Gopal Varma has landed himself in yet another controversy. A screenwriter named Nilesh Girkar had approached the Bombay High Court alleging that the story of Sarkar 3, RGV’s upcoming movie featuring Amitabh Bachchan, was penned by him and that RGV didn’t give him due credit in the film’s titles.
Nilesh further alleged that RGV didn’t even pay the entire amount due to him. The court, after verifying Nilesh’s petition, directed RGV to organize a special screening of Sarkar 3 for Nilesh before March 20th, apart from depositing Rs 6.20 lakhs in court as payment settlement amount until the verdict is declared.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film