Raking up controversies through his movies and tweets is nothing new to the eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma. The director’s latest movie, Sarkar 3, has just released in cinemas worldwide and the director is already planning yet another controversial film.
RGV told a leading English news daily during his recent promotional interview for Sarkar 3 that he is currently working on the script for a film based on Nathuram Godse, the man who killed Mahatma Gandhi.
RGV said that he is anxious to know what forced Godse to kill a famous and loved person like Gandhi. Adding further, “I fail to understand the state of Nathuram, while he literally gunned down Gandhiji. What must’ve been running in his mind makes me feel eager to know more about him,” said the master filmmaker.
RGV says that he is determined to make the film with authentic historic facts and he is currently busy researching about Godse and his times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amidst Salaar’s latest buzz, Dunki makers devise an interesting strategy
- Nithya Menen reacts to viral rumors on being harassed by a Tamil hero
- Month of Madhu’s trailer unveiled by Sai Dharam Tej
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow