Soon after the results of the recently concluded general elections were announced, director Ram Gopal Varma had revealed that he will be making a film, titled Kamma Rajyam Lo Kadapa Redlu. RGV also stated that the film is based on the ‘unique political situation’ created in Amaravati after the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSRCP came to power by dethroning Chandrababu Naidu’s TDP government. Needless to say, the film, if made, will turn out to be another controversy.
On the other hand, RGV took to Twitter last night and alleged that he had received numerous threat calls from unidentified people belonging to the Kamma caste. Saying that he has been getting calls from unexpected foreign destinations like Latvia, RGV dared his detractors and told them that he will not fear their acts.
నా ఫోన్ నెంబర్ ఎక్కడో పట్టుకుని,అందరికీ షేర్ చేసి, వాట్సాప్ప్ గ్రూపుల వెనక, లతివియా లాంటి పనికిమాలిన దేశాల సిమ్ కార్డుల వెనక దాక్కుని నాకు వార్నింగ్లు ఇచ్చే కమ్మోళ్ళు,నాకు ఈగలతో సమానం… దమ్ముంటే కనీసం కుక్కలై అరవండి… అంతేకాని దోమల్లా గీ పెట్టకండి #KammaRajyamLoKadapaRedlu
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) June 1, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?