RGV’s admiration for Sridevi is well-known and the director has said, on multiple occasions, that he got into films hoping that he could work with Sridevi at some point in his career. Moreover, he also confirmed that Kshana Kshanam was his love letter to his favourite actress.
Just days after Sridevi passed away, after drowning accidentally in Dubai, there were rumours that RGV might direct a film based on her life as a tribute to the iconic actress. However, the director has trashed all these rumours saying, “Sections of media reporting I am making a biopic on sridevi is untrue ..I believe it’s foolish to attempt also because there cannot be any actress who’s remotely worthy enough to play her.”
Currently, RGV is focusing on Officer in which Nagarjuna is playing the lead role. The film is slated for release in May this year.
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited