It’s been a special Sunday for all the fans of Nagarjuna and directors Ram Gopal Varma and Puri Jagannadh. RGV took to Twitter and pleasantly surprised fans by tweeting a 3 decade old picture.
This vintage picture showcases Nagarjuna, with Puri Jagannadh standing behind him. The picture is a working still from the Hindi version of RGV’s iconic film, Shiva. It’s well known that Puri had worked on Shiva as an Assistant Director and also played a small cameo in the movie.
Nagarjuna and Ismart Puri Jagan in the shooting of SHIVA pic.twitter.com/jNOQ3Bg7jJ
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) March 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser