A few days back, there was news that RGV tested positive for COVID19 and the news spread all over. But RGV in a video told that he is quite fine and has no Corona.
But today, news has broken out that he is positive. This news was revealed by his lawyer in Nalgonda as RGV could not sign the case’s affidavit that was filed.
RGV is making a film called Murder which is based on the murder of Pranay and his wife, Amrutha has approached the court to stop the film.
As the case was in for a hearing, the lawyer sought legal permission by saying that RGV has Corona positive and could not sign the legal documents. We need to see what will RGV do now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood