RGV has tried to introduce several new methods to change the way films are made and distributed in recent past. It was he who highlighted that anyone can make a film with a small camera and as a proof of concept, he shot Dongala Muta, and later, tried to put up the rights of Anukshanam up for auction. Unfortunately, none of his ideas worked the way he imagined them to be.
Interestingly, he has now announced that he will be start a film school, with the help of couple of partners from the US. In true RGV style, he has named it RGV Unschool and from the name, it is evident that his approach is going to be quite different from what is taught to students in film schools. The director is going to address the media shortly to explain what he has in mind.
Meanwhile, his upcoming film Officer is gearing up for release on June 1.
Along with New York based Dr.Ram Swaroop and Dr Swetha Reddy,I am starting a Film School called RGV UNSCHOOL ..Details will be given at a press meet tomorrow pic.twitter.com/iT4YxNKZ7X
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 26, 2018
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career