Yesterday, a popular English daily reported that all is not well between Ram Gopal Varma and his protege and star director Puri Jagannadh. The report further speculated that RGV and Puri had a fallout after the Sri Reddy-Pawan Kalyan issue, in which RGV had claimed that it was him who had asked Sri Reddy to target Pawan’s mother.
However, RGV has trashed all the rumours and said that he and Puri Jagannadh are as close as they could ever be. On the other hand, Puri Jagannadh is yet to respond over the entire episode. It’s well known that Puri had started his career as an assistant director in RGV’s team with Shiva’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, days Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana