Yesterday, a popular English daily reported that all is not well between Ram Gopal Varma and his protege and star director Puri Jagannadh. The report further speculated that RGV and Puri had a fallout after the Sri Reddy-Pawan Kalyan issue, in which RGV had claimed that it was him who had asked Sri Reddy to target Pawan’s mother.
However, RGV has trashed all the rumours and said that he and Puri Jagannadh are as close as they could ever be. On the other hand, Puri Jagannadh is yet to respond over the entire episode. It’s well known that Puri had started his career as an assistant director in RGV’s team with Shiva’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Here’s why Prabhas took the Insta plunge
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings