RGV has wrapped up shooting his forthcoming action drama, Officer, which has Nagarjuna playing the lead role. Most part of the film was shot in Mumbai and Hyderabad, and it has Nagarjuna playing the role of a tough cop.
The two, who had worked on films like Shiva, Antham, and Govinda Govinda in the past, have collaborated once again after almost 24 years for Officer. When the film was launched few months ago, RGV and Nagarjuna had expressed their happiness that their latest film will be worth the wait.
Myra is playing a crucial role in this gritty action drama and it is expected to release soon. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for DSP
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers