Ram Gopal Varma has finally announced the launch of the much-talked-about biopic on NTR, Lakshmi’s NTR. RGV chose the film’s producer Rakesh Reddy’s hometown Palamaneru, Chittoor, to launch the film today. RGV said he will begin the film in early 2018 and release it in October, 2018.
Lakshmi’s NTR will only showcase the legendary actor’s bond with his wife Lakshmi Parvathi. RGV said the film will be totally devoid of political angle. However, going by RGV’s earlier announcement, Lakshmi’s NTR is sure to rake up a few controversies as he had said that the film will reveal the consequences of NTR’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna