Ram Gopal Varma has finally announced the launch of the much-talked-about biopic on NTR, Lakshmi’s NTR. RGV chose the film’s producer Rakesh Reddy’s hometown Palamaneru, Chittoor, to launch the film today. RGV said he will begin the film in early 2018 and release it in October, 2018.
Lakshmi’s NTR will only showcase the legendary actor’s bond with his wife Lakshmi Parvathi. RGV said the film will be totally devoid of political angle. However, going by RGV’s earlier announcement, Lakshmi’s NTR is sure to rake up a few controversies as he had said that the film will reveal the consequences of NTR’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars