Ram Gopal Varma has finally announced the launch of the much-talked-about biopic on NTR, Lakshmi’s NTR. RGV chose the film’s producer Rakesh Reddy’s hometown Palamaneru, Chittoor, to launch the film today. RGV said he will begin the film in early 2018 and release it in October, 2018.
Lakshmi’s NTR will only showcase the legendary actor’s bond with his wife Lakshmi Parvathi. RGV said the film will be totally devoid of political angle. However, going by RGV’s earlier announcement, Lakshmi’s NTR is sure to rake up a few controversies as he had said that the film will reveal the consequences of NTR’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake