It is a known fact that a biopic is being made on RGV and the master director has himself approved the script and is taking care of it from the start. This film has created good hype in film circles.
The film will be made in two parts and today it was launched with a special pooja in Hyderabad. What’s special was that the film was launched by RGV’s mother and sister.
Produced by Mommaku Murali the film is being directed by Dorasani Teja, who is also playing RGV’s younger role in the film. He is just 20 years old. We need to see what facets of RGV’s life will be showcased in detail through this film.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) September 16, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out