It is a known fact that a biopic is being made on RGV and the master director has himself approved the script and is taking care of it from the start. This film has created good hype in film circles.
The film will be made in two parts and today it was launched with a special pooja in Hyderabad. What’s special was that the film was launched by RGV’s mother and sister.
Produced by Mommaku Murali the film is being directed by Dorasani Teja, who is also playing RGV’s younger role in the film. He is just 20 years old. We need to see what facets of RGV’s life will be showcased in detail through this film.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) September 16, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best