Controversial director, Ram Gopal Varma celebrated his birthday alone due to the lockdown period. Meanwhile, in a casual manner, RGV targetted senior director Mani Ratnam by tweeting an old picture of him seen together with heroine Aditi Rao Hydari on the sets of Kaatru Veliyidai.
In the Tweet, RGV wrote: ‘The first time I ever saw the super-serious Mani Ratnam blushing”. He also attached a picture in which Aditi Rao was seen proposing Mani Ratnam with a rose flower.
Many are not aware that both RGV and Mani Ratnam share a good report and even worked together for superhit Telugu film, Gaayam.
First time I ever saw the super serious Mani Ratnam blushing 😍 pic.twitter.com/P5RpLglPgv
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) April 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit