Controversial director, Ram Gopal Varma celebrated his birthday alone due to the lockdown period. Meanwhile, in a casual manner, RGV targetted senior director Mani Ratnam by tweeting an old picture of him seen together with heroine Aditi Rao Hydari on the sets of Kaatru Veliyidai.
In the Tweet, RGV wrote: ‘The first time I ever saw the super-serious Mani Ratnam blushing”. He also attached a picture in which Aditi Rao was seen proposing Mani Ratnam with a rose flower.
Many are not aware that both RGV and Mani Ratnam share a good report and even worked together for superhit Telugu film, Gaayam.
First time I ever saw the super serious Mani Ratnam blushing 😍 pic.twitter.com/P5RpLglPgv
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) April 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?