Controversial director, Ram Gopal Varma celebrated his birthday alone due to the lockdown period. Meanwhile, in a casual manner, RGV targetted senior director Mani Ratnam by tweeting an old picture of him seen together with heroine Aditi Rao Hydari on the sets of Kaatru Veliyidai.
In the Tweet, RGV wrote: ‘The first time I ever saw the super-serious Mani Ratnam blushing”. He also attached a picture in which Aditi Rao was seen proposing Mani Ratnam with a rose flower.
Many are not aware that both RGV and Mani Ratnam share a good report and even worked together for superhit Telugu film, Gaayam.
First time I ever saw the super serious Mani Ratnam blushing 😍 pic.twitter.com/P5RpLglPgv
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) April 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral