Controversial director, Ram Gopal Varma celebrated his birthday alone due to the lockdown period. Meanwhile, in a casual manner, RGV targetted senior director Mani Ratnam by tweeting an old picture of him seen together with heroine Aditi Rao Hydari on the sets of Kaatru Veliyidai.
In the Tweet, RGV wrote: ‘The first time I ever saw the super-serious Mani Ratnam blushing”. He also attached a picture in which Aditi Rao was seen proposing Mani Ratnam with a rose flower.
Many are not aware that both RGV and Mani Ratnam share a good report and even worked together for superhit Telugu film, Gaayam.
First time I ever saw the super serious Mani Ratnam blushing 😍 pic.twitter.com/P5RpLglPgv
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) April 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids