Rhea Chakraborthy has been in the news for various reasons. She spent one month in jail for the drug abuse case post the death of Sushanth Singh Rajput.
Now, she is slowly but steadily making her presence felt on Insta by posting some hot snaps of her. In one of her interviews, Rhea put her heart out and spoke a lot about her recent life.
“We live in the Kalyug, it’s the time when humanity will be challenged and human values will be given ample opportunity to collapse. We need to come together, find love and compassion in our hearts, and hold on to those human values we were taught as children. It’s the only way to live through these dark times. So hold on tight to your families and loved ones… because love truly conquers all,” said Rhea.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad