So much is being said about the way Mumbai police are handling the case of Sushanth Singh’s death. A month has passed and the Mumbai police are yet to solve the case.
The same question has been asked by Sushanth’s father in his complaint against Rhea that he lodged yesterday in Patna, Bihar. In a new statement, Sushanth’s family lawyer says Mumbai police’s investigation is going in some other direction. Sushanth’s dad had warned the Mumbai police on February 25 saying Sushanth’s life was under threat but nothing happened.
The latest news is that Rhea Chakraborty today has moved the Supreme Court as her lawyer Satish Maneshinde informed that they have filed a writ petition, urging for the transfer of the investigation from Bihar to Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case