In a major relief to Rhea Chakraborty, the Bombay High court has granted her bail with some conditions. The actress has been in police custody for almost a month now due to the ongoing probe on drug abuse in Bollywood. However, the court has denied bail to her brother, Showmik.
As per the conditions set by the court, Rhea has to pay Rs 1 lakh as bond amount, and can’t leave the city without intimating the police officials. Moreover, she has been asked to appear at the police station everyday for the next 10 days.
Incidentally, the verdict has been announced shortly after AIIMS report concluded that Sushant Singh Rajput had died of suicide, and also ruled out conspiracy theories that he was murdered.
“We are delighted by the order. Truth and Justice have prevailed and ultimately the submissions on facts and law have been accepted by Justice Sarang V Kotwal,” said Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer Satish Maneshinde, soon after the court gave her bail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic