Rhea Chakraborthy finally got her bail yesterday in the drug case after she was lodged in the jail for close to a month. The actress is very upset with the media with the way they were throwing mud on her character during these last few months.
So, the news going around is that Rhea is going to take legal action against a few media houses and especially the Republic TV owned by Arnab Goswami. His channel was the one who targetted Rhea in a big way post the death of Sushanth Singh Rajput.
The news is also that Rhea will have to visit a police station on a daily basis to prove that she is in Mumbai. With the AIIMS clearing that Sushanth Singh’s death was a clear suicide and Rhea out of jail now, this case will slowly be sidelined in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?