Rhea Chakraborthy finally got her bail yesterday in the drug case after she was lodged in the jail for close to a month. The actress is very upset with the media with the way they were throwing mud on her character during these last few months.
So, the news going around is that Rhea is going to take legal action against a few media houses and especially the Republic TV owned by Arnab Goswami. His channel was the one who targetted Rhea in a big way post the death of Sushanth Singh Rajput.
The news is also that Rhea will have to visit a police station on a daily basis to prove that she is in Mumbai. With the AIIMS clearing that Sushanth Singh’s death was a clear suicide and Rhea out of jail now, this case will slowly be sidelined in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Ram Charan in Acharya to be out on this date?
- Rashmika, Kiara, Pooja- Who will romance NTR?
- Salman’s Tiger 3 to be shot in these three Foreign locations
- Nithin’s three day AP/TG collections are here
- Nag’s Bangarraju gets a tentative release date
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside