Rhea Chakraborthy gave a bold interview yesterday to a leading TV channel and spoke about so many issues regarding Sushanth’s death. What was special that she denied every single allegation leveled against her.
In a shocking revelation, Rhea said that Sushanth was addicted to drugs and often used to smoke weed and also suffered from severe depression. Rhea denied that she lived of his money and even robbed 15 crores from Sushanth’s account.
Rhea also tells that Sushanth was hugely upset with the way a particular Me Too movement was planned against him and how he was ignored in all the award functions.
Rhea also told that she loved Sushanth and wants to know like everyone as to what happened between 8th to 14th June after she left the house of Sushanth. Rhea tells in her interview that Sushanth kicked her out and she was upset with this in a big way.
The talk is that Rhea will be interrogated by the CBI today in Mumbai and says that she will co-operate completely in any which way with the cops.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?