Richa Chadha is an fire brand of an actress and is quite vocal about what she thinks of Payal Ghosh who is in the news for her Metoo case on Anurag Kashyap, who has been taking Richa’s name in several staements of her.
Now the news is that Richa has filed a lawsuit in High Court against Payal Ghosh, critic Kamaal R Khan, and a news channel for making derogatory statements against her.
Richa has also sought a monetary compensation of Rs 1.1 crore from them as damages. Richa Chadha has asked for a permanent and interim relief from these three from publishing defamatory comments.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?