Richa is going to star in the Bengali remake of S S Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu. The film’s title hasn’t been confirmed yet. This untitled film will mark the debut of Richa in Bengali cinema. Rajib is going to direct the film and Prosenjit Chatterjee is going to reprise Ravi Teja’s role in the film. Richa is on a high these days, thanks to the success of two of her recent Tamil films, Mayakkam Enna and Osthe and several leading websites praised her performance especially in Mayakkam Enna and claimed that she’s the best actress of the year in Tamil this year. The actress confirmed about her Bengali debut and said that she’s quite happy that the director was kind enough to adjust the film’s schedule to get her dates. Apart from this film, Richa is also acting in Prabhas, Koratala Siva’s upcoming Telugu film.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars