Allu Sirish, the son of Mega producer Allu Aravind and brother of Stylish Star Allu Arjun, is making his debut as a hero with the film ‘Gouravam’. The first poster of the film was released today and it looks interesting. The poster shows barren land and a dilapidated building, with none of the actors to be seen. The poster design has increased the curiosity about the film, with movie lovers trying to guess what the subject of the film could be.
Radha Mohan is the director of this movie and B.V.S. Ravi is working on the script for the Telugu version. Thaman is scoring the music and Prakash Raj is the producer of the project.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film