Nara Rohit and Nithya Menon are working together for the movie ‘Okkadine’ and the climax sequences of the film will be shot from the 27th of this month at Ramoji Film City. Major parts of the film have already been shot, with only the climax and three songs remaining. Srinivas Raga is directing the film and CV Reddy is producing it.
Singer Karthik is the music director with this film. Dialogue King Sai Kumar is going to be seen as Nithya’s father and key roles are being played by veterans Kota Srinivasa Rao and Naga Babu. Shooting is expected to be complete by mid July.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next