Spyder is a spy thriller and it features a lot of goosebumps inducing action sequences. In his latest interview to a popular English news daily, one of the film’s antagonists Premisthe Bharath said that a giant rollercoaster fight sequence shot on him and Mahesh at an amusement park in Vietnam will stand out as the major highlight in the movie.
Bharath revealed that the team had initially planned to can the fight sequence in Abu Dhabi and China, but moved to Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi in Vietnam. This risky night fight sequence was choreographed by hotshot stunt co-ordinator Peter Hein. Spyder is slated for a Dasara festive release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date