Young hero Vijay Deverakonda is now one of the most sought-after actors of his generation. His performance in Arjun Reddy has floored everyone and earned him critical acclaim. Vijay is collaborating with some big names in the industry for his upcoming projects.
If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, romantic entertainers’ specialist Gautham Menon is keen on working with Vijay Deverakonda for a breezy love story. Apparently, Gautham Menon, who is currently busy with Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram, is waiting for the right time to discuss the project with Vijay.
Needless to say that the Gautham Menon-Vijay Deverakonda combo will be an exciting coup if it materializes eventually. Incidentally, Gautham Menon, who’s producing Pelli Choopulu’s Tamil remake, had offered Vijay to play the main lead, but the actor refused it politely as he wasn’t keen on repeating himself.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur