After scoring his career’s highest grossing movie in the form of Raja The Great, hero Ravi Teja is gearing up to launch two films back-to-back in Sreenu Vaitla and Kalyana Krishna direction respectively. As per the latest reports, the Ravi Teja-Kalyana Krishna project will go on floors in this month.
Apparently, Kalyana Krishna, who has directed two family entertainers in Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudham so far, has penned a romantic family drama for Ravi Teja too. Chuttalabbayi producer Ram Talluri will be bankrolling this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew members are awaited.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala