In yet another global recognition, Baahubali The Conclusion will be premiered in the United Kingdom on April 27th as part of the cultural celebrations which will be held to mark the 70th anniversary of India’s independence.
The celebrations will be held jointly by the British Council, the U.K. government and the Indian High Commission, which unveiled the UK-India Year of Culture recently. Several cultural events, exhibitions and activities will be held in both countries from April through December.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing and this much-awaited visual extravaganza will be hitting the screens worldwide on April 28th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down