In yet another global recognition, Baahubali The Conclusion will be premiered in the United Kingdom on April 27th as part of the cultural celebrations which will be held to mark the 70th anniversary of India’s independence.
The celebrations will be held jointly by the British Council, the U.K. government and the Indian High Commission, which unveiled the UK-India Year of Culture recently. Several cultural events, exhibitions and activities will be held in both countries from April through December.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing and this much-awaited visual extravaganza will be hitting the screens worldwide on April 28th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut