RP Patnaik, who is keen to make a comeback after his previous flick Tulasi Dalam is coming up with a flick titled Manalo Okadu. The film, which also stars Anitha Reddy and Sai Kumar alongside RP, has apparently completed approximately 90% of its shoot.
The film is based on real-life events and the post-production activities have already been kickstarted. Directed by RP himself, the film is being bankrolled by Jaganmohan and is slated to hit the screens later this year.
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP & TG Collections; Dismal start