RP Patnaik, who is keen to make a comeback after his previous flick Tulasi Dalam is coming up with a flick titled Manalo Okadu. The film, which also stars Anitha Reddy and Sai Kumar alongside RP, has apparently completed approximately 90% of its shoot.
The film is based on real-life events and the post-production activities have already been kickstarted. Directed by RP himself, the film is being bankrolled by Jaganmohan and is slated to hit the screens later this year.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states