RP Patnaik, who is keen to make a comeback after his previous flick Tulasi Dalam is coming up with a flick titled Manalo Okadu. The film, which also stars Anitha Reddy and Sai Kumar alongside RP, has apparently completed approximately 90% of its shoot.
The film is based on real-life events and the post-production activities have already been kickstarted. Directed by RP himself, the film is being bankrolled by Jaganmohan and is slated to hit the screens later this year.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake