A few days back, Ranbir Kapoor, in an interview confirmed that his wedding with Alia was postponed due to the COVID effect. But still, the reports about the wedding are in full swing.
The latest update is that the couple is all set to get engaged today in Ratnambhore, Rajasthan. The families of the couple along with Deepika and Ranveer and close friends of Alia have reached the Aman hotel in Ranthambore.
Initially, many thought that it might be for the new year’s eve the couple has landed in Jaipur. But now with all the friends and family reaching there, one after the other, the talk is that the engagement will be done later today
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack