Tollywood magnum opus RRR has been creating wonders at the box office in India and overseas. Directed by SS Rajamouli, the movie has Ram Charan and Jr NTR as the lead actors.
The movie which opened with solid collections in Nizam has minted a whopping Rs.15 crores of share,l on the second day. With this, the movie has collected a total of Rs.38 crores and more for 2 days. Trade pundits are expecting that the movie will gross more on Sunday.
Produced by DVV Danayya on a grand scale, the movie has Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Samuthirakani and others in key roles. MM Keeravaani has scored the music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2
- Tentative release plan for Ram Charan’s RC15
- Mahesh Babu would never dare do this- Deets inside
- Upset brother-in-law of Salman walks out of his film?
- Two top heroines sulking after Bhool Bhulayya 2 success
- Pawan Kalyan, Renu Desai attend Akira’s graduation ceremony