It is already known that the Tollywood magnum opus, RRR featuring Jr NTR and Ram Charan, got postponed amid Omicron scare. The postponement of the pan-India movie became a boon to the low-budget Telugu movies. More than 10 films are releasing this Sankranthi season.
Movies of Dil Raju’s nephew Ashish Reddy, Mahesh Babu’s nephew, Ashok Galla, Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law, Kalyaan Dheev, Sai Kumar’s son Aadi, Rana Daggubati, and others are in the race.
As of now, Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam is confirmed to be in the race of Sankranthi but the makers might postpone the movie if there is an increase in the Omicron cases. In that case, Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju is the only biggie to release on Pongal.
Here is the list of movies
1. Atithi Devo Bhava – January 7
2. Rana’s 1945 -January 7
3. Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku – January 7
4. Radhe Shyam – January 14
5. Shekar – January 14
6. DJ Tillu – January 14
7. 7 Days 6 Nights – January 14
8. Super Machi – January 14
9. Rowdy Boys – January 14
10. Saamanyudu (dub) – January 14
11. Bangarraju – January 15
12. Hero – January 15
There is a chance that more flicks may join the Sankranthi race.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman