It looks like the launch pad film of senior producer DVV Danayya’s son Kalyan is taking several twists and turns. After Maruthi’s exit, Danayya has roped in Sriwass to direct his son’s maiden film which is touted as a romantic entertainer.
Now, as per the latest speculation in the T-town, Danayya, who’s currently busy bankrolling India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, RRR, will not be producing his son’s debut film. Instead, Danayya has given the responsibility of producing the film to Bharath Chowdary, who had earlier produced Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Silly Fellows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Noted Hindi hero’s key role in Pawan-Krish film?
- Audio of Vijay’s Master confirmed on this date
- Sai Tej posts a memorable picture of mega kids
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?