It looks like the launch pad film of senior producer DVV Danayya’s son Kalyan is taking several twists and turns. After Maruthi’s exit, Danayya has roped in Sriwass to direct his son’s maiden film which is touted as a romantic entertainer.
Now, as per the latest speculation in the T-town, Danayya, who’s currently busy bankrolling India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, RRR, will not be producing his son’s debut film. Instead, Danayya has given the responsibility of producing the film to Bharath Chowdary, who had earlier produced Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Silly Fellows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares