It looks like the launch pad film of senior producer DVV Danayya’s son Kalyan is taking several twists and turns. After Maruthi’s exit, Danayya has roped in Sriwass to direct his son’s maiden film which is touted as a romantic entertainer.
Now, as per the latest speculation in the T-town, Danayya, who’s currently busy bankrolling India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, RRR, will not be producing his son’s debut film. Instead, Danayya has given the responsibility of producing the film to Bharath Chowdary, who had earlier produced Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Silly Fellows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive