It looks like the launch pad film of senior producer DVV Danayya’s son Kalyan is taking several twists and turns. After Maruthi’s exit, Danayya has roped in Sriwass to direct his son’s maiden film which is touted as a romantic entertainer.
Now, as per the latest speculation in the T-town, Danayya, who’s currently busy bankrolling India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, RRR, will not be producing his son’s debut film. Instead, Danayya has given the responsibility of producing the film to Bharath Chowdary, who had earlier produced Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Silly Fellows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision