It looks like the launch pad film of senior producer DVV Danayya’s son Kalyan is taking several twists and turns. After Maruthi’s exit, Danayya has roped in Sriwass to direct his son’s maiden film which is touted as a romantic entertainer.
Now, as per the latest speculation in the T-town, Danayya, who’s currently busy bankrolling India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, RRR, will not be producing his son’s debut film. Instead, Danayya has given the responsibility of producing the film to Bharath Chowdary, who had earlier produced Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Silly Fellows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next