Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt recently landed in Hyderabad to shoot for her part in Rajamouli’s eagerly awaited patriotic drama, RRR. After wrapping up a few scenes, Alia has flown back to Mumbai. She will again return to Hyderabad on December 18 to resume the shoot.
In the upcoming schedule, Rajamouli will be canning several crucial scenes featuring both Ram Charan and Alia Bhatt. It’s well known that Charan plays the legendary Telugu freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju and Alia plays his love interest Sita in the movie. Alia has learnt Telugu for the movie and she will be lending her own voice for her role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary
- Mahesh’s rampage starts-SVP looks gets 50k likes